• Thai laws made easy.

    Let our expert legal team simplify your life.


  • accounting-packages

    We crunch the numbers for you.

    Accounting has never been easier.


  • incorporation-services

    Ready, set, go!

    We set up your business quickly and smoothly.


One-Year Business Visa

One-Year Multiple Entry Non-Immigrant B (Business) Visa is a visa issued to foreigners interested in pursuing business opportunities or looking to invest in a company, business or a condominium in Thailand.


: 10 + 6 =


Non-Immigrant B Visa

  1. Visa Issuance

      1.1  Foreigners who wish to work, conduct business or undertake investment activities in Thailand must apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa at the Royal Thai Embassies or Royal Thai Consulates-General.  Various categories of the Non-Immigrant Visa are currently provided to meet the needs and qualifications of individual business persons. These include business visa Category “B”, business-approved visa Category “B-A” and investment and business visa Category “IB”.  Holder of this type of visa wishing to work in Thailand must be granted a work permit before starting work.

           1.2  Nationals of certain countries are required to apply for a visa only at the Royal Thai Embassy or Royal Thai Consulate-General in their home/residence country or at the designated Royal Thai Embassy or Royal Thai Consulate-General.

  1. Application for Visa

           2.1   Non-Immigrant Visa Category “B”  (Business Visa)   is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom to work or to conduct business. 

           2.2   Non-Immigrant Visa category “B-A” (Business Approved Visa)           The granting of such visa to qualified applicants is under the jurisdiction of the Office of the Immigration Bureau in Bangkok.  The applicant’s associated company in which he or she will invest in or conduct business with may apply for this type of visa on behalf of the applicant at the Office of the Immigration Bureau.  Once the application is approved, the Immigration Bureau will advise the concerned Royal Thai Embassy or Royal Consulate-General via the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to issue the visa to the applicant.  The holder of this category “B-A” visa will be permitted to stay for a period of one year from the date of first entry into the Kingdom.

          2.3   Non-Immigrant Visa Category “IB” (Investment and Business Visa)  is issued to foreign citizens employed to work on  investment projects which are under the auspices of the Board of Investment of Thailand (BOI).  Such projects must be involved in or bring benefit to Thailand in the following ways:

- Export-promotion

- Increasing employment

- Utilising local raw materials

- Projects engaging the provinces

- Encouraging technology transfer to Thai nationals

- Not hindering existing domestic businesses         

            2.4   Non-Immigrant Visa Category “B” (Teaching)  Foreigners who intend to take up employment as school teachers at the levels below university level in Thailand must submit the relevant set of documents.

Can We Help?

Our lawyers, accountants and business consultants will be glad to discuss your needs and answer any questions you may have.


: 13 + 8 =