Human Resources leaders in international organizations face unique and stressful situations. Speaking English well does not guarantee effective communication and interaction with their expat colleagues. Helping other associates to understand and interact effectively with their non-Thai colleagues is even more of a struggle. International organizations need HR leaders who are culturally aware and are able to bridge gaps between associates. Mahanakorn Partners Group is pleased to announce our two-workshop series, Intercultural Advantage for Human Resources Leaders, designed specifically for HR executives in international organizations.
Intercultural Awakening for Human Resources Leaders brings culture, as an influence of behavior, into focus.
Participating HR leaders:
– Develop empathy for and a deeper perception of how it feels to be an outsider.
– Learn to explain the difference between stereotypes and generalizations.
– Understand how culture differs from human nature and personality.
– Identify an associate’s level of intercultural sensitivity.
This first seminar of the series will take place on September 4th, 2019, at the Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20.
Intercultural Skills for Human Resources Leaders builds on the cultural awareness established in the Intercultural Awakening for Human Resources Leaders to develop abilities essential to HR professionals in international organizations.
Participating HR leaders learn to assist other associates in:
– Comparing cultures using standardized models.
– Adapting behaviors to bridge cultural gaps.
– Considering intercultural sensitivity in hiring.
– Analyzing stressful, cross-cultural incidents.
– Understanding communication breakdowns and communication styles.
Participation in Intercultural Awakening for Human Resources Leaders is a prerequisite for Intercultural Skills for Human Resources Leaders.